Anti-bullying week got off to a good start today when we took part in a live lesson on the subject hosted by the BBC. The theme this week was, REACH OUT.
Some of the things talked about during the lesson were:
- What bullying is and what it can look like
- That bullying involves: repetition, hurt, power and intention
- How to be the ally of someone who has been bullied
- How to be kind
- Being honest with yourself and reaching out to put things right if you think you might have bullied someone
- The feelings that can be involved for people who have bullied, been bullied or witnessed bullying.
We then decided to make a class display to illustrate some of the things that we had learnt.
You must be logged in to post a comment.